But what if we abandon the Neoreactionary idea, as some groups cannot seem to adjust to civilization? What if tribalism is better, allowing each tribe to form mini-civilizations?
Jack Donovan seems to put forth great ideas. I have not read his new book, but got some great ideas from a podcast he was involved in.
- Everyone wants to be a viking until the vikings rape, pillage, and destroy your tribe.
- Men are about the tribe. Women are about altruism. With civilization comes feminism.
- The mainstream media attempts to make the outgroup into a group everyone should care about. Reject that and build your own tribes. Invest in members of those tribes. Divest in all else.
- Caring about everyone makes men weak.
- Globalization destroyed the tribe.