Monday, June 27, 2016

More readers

Yesterday was a big day for the blog. I simply made the difference by scheduling a post telling people about my blog in the middle of the night.

I had not set up auto-tweets too much in the past due to people hacking my Twitters. I made my password super-secure by using all kinds of symbols. Through that, I'll try it again.

I hope this readership keeps on, but I don't have any followers or replies as of now. Not on this blog anyway.

I am sure that things are looking up.

Tomorrow is test day in class for my students. After that, we'll give a halfway point grade and be on our races for the end.

I am still walking regularly, even though the monsoon season is in Tucson. We had a big rainstorm from it yesterday. It is humid, but nothing compared to Georgia.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment