Thursday, May 12, 2016

Miscellany

I have turned in work for my doctoral residency. It is not for a couple of weeks.

I have got some work done on my notes for the class I'll be teaching.

What else? I have been doing well on Twitter. @jtarb1 is my handle.

It looks like the alt-right is finally making it somewhere. I don't exactly know where I fit in, but I have always been a right-leaning independent. I don't know how I feel about everything, but immigration privileges need to be slowed.

I don't feel that they are rights.

Mindset remains key. That must be done through proper habits, proper training and education, and reading good books. I have been reading a lot on burnout from academic journals later.

I'd like to get this doctorate finished as quickly as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment