Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Busy yesterday, blogging today

I committed to four blog posts a week when I made this blog active again. I have kept to that. I didn't post yesterday which makes me responsible for four solid days of blogging.

I had an interview yesterday. I am hoping to hear back today or tomorrow. That is one reason why I didn't post yesterday. On top of that, I finished the first draft of my Prospectus. It is only about six pages, but I pulled the data from a few places and it made the work arduous.

I cannot wait until I have worked out enough that I am not sore after every time. I took a weight training class in high school and never got sore after a point, but those were controlled conditions and I am getting older. #Yourenot16anymore.

How can I make myself more valuable to you readers? Let me know if you read regularly. More book reviews? Less?
I'd be glad to hear back from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment