Saturday, May 7, 2016

On Mission

A lot of people are voting for Trump, because his mission is simple. If he can build a wall, he has succeeded. It is the major feature of his campaign. It is the reason other alt-right players are campaigning for someone on a major ticket.

I don't believe that the alt-right would be so united if Trump was not such an alpha.

Writing a personal mission statement by writing your goals down. In the next two years, mine is to finish my Ed.D at Grand Canyon University.

If I have it in two years, I will be a success on my two year mission statement.

If I do not, then I have failed. I don't believe that there will be an opportunity to do it after that point due to costs and deadlines I have set up.

Get the goal, succeed. Fall short, fail.

It is that simple.

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=jtarb-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=1501137964&asins=1501137964&linkId=4MOEHNMQXFZHOOUT&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true">
</iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment