Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Review for Ikigai

I wanted to recommend a book. I am not posting it on my Kindle page because I was not exactly sure the best way to recommend this.

Ikigai is an amazing book by Sebastian Marshall. He blogs at sebastianmarshall.com.

It takes history, strategy, and philosophy and blends it into a personal improvement site. At the time I was looking for it, it was not on Kindle Unlimited. Yes, that means you'll have to put up the money for it.

It was an amazing book telling how to begin setting up a personal ethical system and improve yourself. I was recommended to it by Tynan, who blogs at tynan.com. Tynan was "Herbal" in the Neil Strauss book, The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists.


I especially liked some of the recommendations in it. I'll be checking out some more of them myself. I'll let you know if any are especially illuminating.

Let me know if you decide to pick it up and exaclty what you think. Cheers.

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

No comments:

Post a Comment